Friday, August 20, 2021

My mummy sent me to you😌 Imagine a life without her.😌My mum is a sage. In one of our last discussion, she asked me a question; though, it was kind of funny, but it was just the fact,IT IS THE FACT!. She asked me this question... *"have you ever heard someone died and after some years the person will resurrect. Have you?"*. It was my younger sister that replied "when the person is not Jesus" She said in the funniest way she could. Yes! Once we die! We die and no coming back. Death gives no second chance like in prison. The conversation extended for some hours,you know how parents do na😉. Well, I _ioated_ few points out. ¶ *LIVE YOUR LIFE IN THE MOST POSITIVE WAYS, you won't regret* ¶ *DO NOT EVER PROCRASTINATE, it steals time* ¶ *NEVER WALK WITH BAD COMPANIES, they corrupt* ¶ *PRAYER IS POWER, POWER IS POWER, it is the best weapon.* My mummy sent me to y'all😊

No comments:

Post a Comment

Unveiling the Faces Behind Brands: A Conversation with GG Beads and Queen Tech

I had the pleasure of meeting some truly remarkable individuals yesterday, GG Beads and Queen Tech . Our conversation spanned a wide range ...