Monday, August 3, 2020

AFTER YOU ALWAYS ❣️

AFTER YOU ALWAYS

I can't forget the first place we met
I know everything changed 
from that day we met
I notice the moon shine brighter 
I notice the sun looks more beautiful
The water flow freely
The rainbow more colourful

I notice I love you with all my heart
I love you and every piece of you
No! I will never be fine without you
Not when I still breath 

If you can't find me at home
Look for  me on her road
I will be at the path of her life
She has glued me to her completely
She is a treasure everyone looks for

In my heart you stand "kidigba"
Listen to  me babe
You're an angel I worship
I love you and choose you.

Idrak

2 comments:

Unveiling the Faces Behind Brands: A Conversation with GG Beads and Queen Tech

I had the pleasure of meeting some truly remarkable individuals yesterday, GG Beads and Queen Tech . Our conversation spanned a wide range ...